Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

New Blog @ Blogger (www.blogspot.com)

I found out about this blog hosting when Andy Chee gave me his new blog link. Once I enter his blog, I feel the differences at once compare to his old blog at http://wewewawa.blogdrive.com. I like the look of his new blog. Since he is a programmer, I tought that he uses his skills to make such a nice blog. I praised him thru MSN and he actually told me that he used the template. Then, I realized that he changed his blog hosting site. I re-confirmed with him and he said yes.

So, here I am now with the new account at Blogger. I am so happy that this blog hosting is much better than the previous one at http://snoopychui.blogdrive.com/. The looks is much refreshing, user friendly and colourful as well and I agreed with Andy Chee on his comments. Then, I started to think that I need to move (copy and paste) my previous blog to here so that I have a complete blog to share with others. Only then, I realized that this new blog might not have the functions of the previous blog hosting; that is I can amend the date and time of the blog entry (posted date) as I am not that kind of person that blog on that day itself.


I tried to search for that function in this new blog..........and guess what! I found the function! I was relief that this new blog have this function (post time and date). Now I can move all my entries in my previous blog to this new blog (it may takes some time :=))



I need some time to configure this blog before letting my friends know about this blog.
Have a nice time reading my blog!

No comments: