Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Ezel First Slap From Mummy

As usual, I feed Ezel to her favorite cereal. I gave her new favor tonight - Nestle Rice Cereal with Mixed Vegetables.

She been crying hungarily for a while and we did not entertain her as we are finishing our dinner just in a minute. After finishing my last spoon, I quickily make her cereal and feed her. She is very hungary and eats in a fast pace. Maybe it is due to the new taste as well. It is quite weird as the cereal smell like the seaweed we used to eat. Ezel seem happily tasting her cereals.

Then, on the half way thru her feeding, she starts to make some behaviour. She refused to open her mouth wide enough for me to feed her. Maybe she is 80% full. Since the cereal is still a lot, I patiently pamper her to eat. Then, out of suddenly, she make "boo" sound with her lips with her mouthful of cereal. The cereal is everywhere. I scolded her at first with a firm and fierce voice. She looks at me stunned.

In less than a minutes, she "boo" again. I am really angry and I slapped her cheek in a average moderate force. She stunned for a second while looking at me and started to cry loudly. Her big tears rolling down. I explained to her in firm voice that I told her to stop doing that before hand.

"Mummy told you not to do that just now, right? But you keeps doing it and make everywhere dirty. So Mummy beat your cheek. Stop crying now,"

Sounded harsh, huh? Ezel keeps crying and crying and Ken shoote her to stop. She stopped crying and her tears still lingering at her cheeks. She make her sad face and lips like :(. When I starts to feed her again with the leftover, she refused to open her mouth and stares at me. I passed over the bowl to Ken to feed since she is mad at me.

She opened her mouth and starts to eat. It seem that she really mad at me. Later on, when I take over again after a few minutes, she seem okay and nothing happened. She let me feeds her and even smile at me.

Baby is just so forgetful or very easily to be happy again. Sometimes I wish I am like them. *sigh*

No comments: