Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Crawling and Sitting Together?

It is very late at night but Ezel still awake - refusing to sleep. Ken and I takes turns to soothe her to sleep but she is still very enegetic. She been rubbing her eyes for the past hours indicating that she is sleepy but yet she refused to sleep.

I takes my late bath while Ken tries to soothe her to sleep. When I am done, Ken informs me that Ezel knows how to sit by herself. Coincidencely, Ezel is trying to sit again when Ken told me. Yes, she can sit on her own but not for long. She will fall back to her back or side. But definately she is learning to sit.

Oh, dear! She is learning to crawl and sit at the same time! Ken said that she is very clever as most of the babies will learns to sit first then only crawl. In Ezel's case, she can crawl then only learns to sit. Remarkable!

I am wondering if she can walk by the age of 11 or 12 months. My mother told me that I am able to walk independently when I am 11 months old! Since Ezel milestones are achieved great at the moment, will she be learning to walk in a month or two months time?

I hopefully for that since we bought her training walker quite early as well. She now knows how to move front and backward with that training walker. Hopefully she will learns to stand later on and walk.

Am I being so impatient? :P Guess this is what parenthood all about. :)

Keeps learning, Ezel!

No comments: