Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, May 5, 2006

Week Five (5)

Today we went to the gyne to do check-up again as scheduled. The gyne asked me some confirmation questions such as do I have my period and if my breasts are swollen. I answered no period and my breasts are swollen.Then the gyne said that he will check with the ultrascan to detect the location of the embryo. After a minute searching for it, finally the gyne detected something.

The embryo appeared in the ultrascan's screen for the first time! For the first time, I see my little tiny embryo growing inside me! I am so excited! So is Ken. Althought it only measured at about 10mm, both of us are so happy to see the embryo. According to the gyne, the embryo is aged 5 weeks and 3 days. I am a bit disappointed when the gyne told me that I only have one embryo despite that I have three (3) ovums for the last cycle.

Well, in the same time, it also relieved us cause it is not twin or triple. Or else, we have to start to think a lot of things to prepare especially financially. The gyne gave me some medication and another injection.

He told me many many times not to go anywhere even shopping or do heavy duties jobs. But I never been the good girl :P. I went to Awana Kijal to join my ex-schoolmates gathering on that very night itself. I am really naughty not listening to the gyne advice. But I never go extreme stuffs or activities. Just sit around and walk around.

I should take care myself more carefully now in order to protect my little one inside me................

No comments: