Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 8, 2006

Wedding Day on 08 January 2006

Today is my special day and once in a lifetime moment. It is my wedding day!

After about 5 years in courtship with Ken, finally we are tying the knot to become husband and wife. We are taking our relationship into a lifetime promising relationship as a couple.

Here, I would like to take this opportunity to have a special thanks and appreciation to the following people. Without them, my wedding day would not be that joy and fun.

1) Vincent Yong - for being my photographer - you did a very good job and everyone is complimenting on them!

2) Kristin Lai - for the make-up. Sorry to wake up so early today

3) Yap Chin Chi - for being my bridesmaid and other things you have done to make me comfortable on my big day

4) Jane Ong - for being my bridesmaid and other things you have done to make me comfortable on my big day too

5) Teh Foong Ling - for being Chief of ji mui to trick my husband

6) Lee Poh Wai, Ho Kee Fong, Chen Chui Teng, Thong Siew Leng and Teresa Lau Yi Jun - thanks for coming to 'heat up' the moment and being my ji mui

7) Others whose names are not mentioned here


Photos courtesy from Vincent Yong

No comments: